BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

26 weeks and counting...



Here I am at 26 weeks...I look like I should be due any day now (I get asked that a lot actually)...but Ryan needs to stay put for just a while longer. =) Just thought I would share some preggo pics. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Bec said...

Derek says to tell you your belly is weak! :) You do NOT look like you're due any day now. I should put up a preggie pic of me. Maybe I will. It will make you feel LOTS better. :) But yes- you are definitely pregnant. And beautiful. Thanks for posting this. It's fun to see you all glowy. :) xo

Anonymous said...

You are Beautiful!!!! Becca told me to look at your pictures.

xoxoxo

Dena said...

If you can still see your shoes, you have no need to worry. You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies ever! It almost convinces me to have another baby...in 3 years! I love you!