And it feels great!! =) I do have a lot to get ready before the little guy gets here...but at least now I don't have to go to work too! I already love being unemployed! =)
Hooray for free time! Beware, though: I only had a couple of months to blow before James came, and I was going out of my mind with boredom! Really. I have now just like a month and a half until THIS baby comes... and I'm already desperate for an obsession. :) I hope you handle down time better than I do. Otherwise, it's going to be a long wait. :) Love you. And good luck.
2 comments:
Hooray for free time! Beware, though: I only had a couple of months to blow before James came, and I was going out of my mind with boredom! Really. I have now just like a month and a half until THIS baby comes... and I'm already desperate for an obsession. :) I hope you handle down time better than I do. Otherwise, it's going to be a long wait. :) Love you. And good luck.
you're a dork- and i love you.
Post a Comment