I'm (we're) so excited for you- for all of you! That little guy is a lucky one to get to join your family. He'll be so handsome. He seems pretty charming already! :) Cute "pic." And hooray for little boys. :)
I thought it was strange that Derek was all excited....hahah...CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy everything's going well and that we get to be here!!!! (yes, I'm selfish) Talk to you later.
3 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
I'm (we're) so excited for you- for all of you! That little guy is a lucky one to get to join your family. He'll be so handsome. He seems pretty charming already! :) Cute "pic." And hooray for little boys. :)
(That was Becca, but Derek was logged in. :) I guess it can be from us both.)
I thought it was strange that Derek was all excited....hahah...CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy everything's going well and that we get to be here!!!! (yes, I'm selfish) Talk to you later.
Post a Comment