As of today, I am officially done with my First Trimester! I'm excited that I have made it this far. And I am REALLY hoping that all the crappy side effects of the first trimester are going to leave along with it (keeping my fingers crossed). There isn't much more to tell...We have listened to the baby's heartbeat once--it was a strong 150 bmp. And we won't find out what "it" is for about another four weeks. So until then...
10 years ago

2 comments:
Ugh. The wait is difficult, or at least it was for me. But at least it's not miserable- as you should be feeling better. I started to feel better around 14 weeks this time. But really, it is wonderful to feel human again. I hope you feel better soon, too. And feel good, chances of anything negative happening at this point have also gone way down. You made it. Congrats. Relax and enjoy. Love you!!!
Since when are you back to blogging?! Trying to make me look bad!? Jk. I LOVE that you're preggo and I love that I get to see your round cute baby belly. It's so cute!!!! Weird since all of my "tori's so cute" memories are usually about your blond hair in pigtails- but nice to add to the memory bank. Love you!!!
PS- word verification: spachedi. Good name for a girl...or pasta with marinara sauce...
Post a Comment