As of yesterday I am officially in my THIRD TRIMESTER! I can't believe how fast time has flown by already. Hopefully the next 83 days (or so) don't drag on forever to make up for it. I love being able to stay home now...it feels good to be able to rest when I need to. And I get to actually feel like a wife now...it's a big change. I still have tons to do before he gets here, but I can't wait to meet my little guy! =)
10 years ago

3 comments:
Wow. I can't believe it! Third trimester, huh? Crazy. And yes- you will feel significantly more "wifey" and domestic staying home. Just think... you might even learn to like cooking! ;) I love you. Good luck on the last tri.
Becky's funny- good luck on the "liking" cooking. just kidding. I'm glad you're staying home now too! I get to see you WAY more often. I'm just waiting for your belly to get big...wouldn't it be cool if you were oblong like Bec and had a flying saucer shooting out of your stomache. (shh...don't tell her. :)
Hey! I read this thing!!! :)
Post a Comment