Woot! Woot! Woot! *does a happy dance. :) I'm so excited for you both! I can't wait to see you {SOON!} and congratulate you in person! Thanks for the picture, too, though I can hardly make it out still. I'll have to see it in person NEXT WEEK! I love you, and am so glad you're coming over to the "dark side." ;)
Hey Tori! I heard the good news at church in Animas. First thing I thought was..."Boy, its about time" I'm sure you thought the same thing. Oh and Dena told me that you were moving back to Thatcher this next week. That's exciting too! Well Congrats!
4 comments:
YEAH!!!!!! so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH! Love you! See you soon!
Woot! Woot! Woot! *does a happy dance. :) I'm so excited for you both! I can't wait to see you {SOON!} and congratulate you in person! Thanks for the picture, too, though I can hardly make it out still. I'll have to see it in person NEXT WEEK! I love you, and am so glad you're coming over to the "dark side." ;)
Congratulations. I am very happy for you. Haven't talked to you in so long just thought I would let you know I still think of you.
Stacie
Hey Tori! I heard the good news at church in Animas. First thing I thought was..."Boy, its about time" I'm sure you thought the same thing. Oh and Dena told me that you were moving back to Thatcher this next week. That's exciting too! Well Congrats!
Post a Comment