As if nothing else could go wrong right now...I bit down on a piece of gum yesterday, and it was so painful I almost started crying. So i got a mirror out to investigate (I thought I had a cavity or something), and this is what I found. A BIG FREAKIN CRACK IN MY MOLAR!!! Luckily...I was able to find a way to fix it ASAP, so I will be going to the dentist tomorrow morning...Phew...
P.S. This picture isn't really my actual tooth...just wanted to give you an idea of what it looks like. :o)


1 comments:
Cute new background. And OOOOWWWIIEEE! I actually have lost a tooth (well, a crown) like 3 times due to CHEWY candies (once to those cinnamon gummy bears, once to homemade caramel, and once to this gummy heart candy at Valentine's day)... same tooth, might I add. Either way, ow ow ow. I'm so sorry, and so happy you get to get it fixed soon. Call me and let me know how it goes! Love you!
Post a Comment