10 years ago
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Tainted Fairy
So I dressed up for Halloween (for work) this year...and this was the result! It was fun...it really does make you feel like a kid again. So, for all of you that didn't dress up this year--I highly recommend it for the future! :o)
Posted by tori and nelson at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Way to go tainted fairy! You look AWESOME! Did you do anything last night? We miss you! Thanks for posting!!!!! Love yoU!
Holy crap, Tori, you are one HOT evil-one. :) I have many questions, though...
1. Is that a wig, or did you get your hair cut recently? It looks great...
2. I'm assuming the red was a one-night dye job. Correct or notsomuch?
3. Did you guys go out and show off your hot-ness, any parties, etc? What else did you do for Halloween?
4. Did Nelson dress up? If so, what as?
I love you. GREAT costume. Really, you're a beauty. Oh-- another question:
5. Who drew on your face? (Good job!)
xo
Wow. That was a long comment. :) Sorry.
Post a Comment