So...I decided to give this blogging thing a shot...although our digital camera has been dead for about a month now, at least you can see what I have to say! :o) Nelson and I are doing great in Tucson. I'm still working at Tucson Orthopaedic, and he's selling landscape materials for now. But...some news! He passed his physical portion of the Border Patrol testing this morning, so now we just have to wait for his background check to be done! Wish him luck! I'm so proud of him, and am hoping for the best! I will make sure to keep posting on a regular basis, but should get to bed. I hope you all enjoy the new blog!
10 years ago

3 comments:
Yayyyy! You joined the blogging world at last! I'm thrilled. You definitely need a new camera (Christmas present idea...?), but I love the two pics you have up. What a cute couple! I love you and can't wait to hear more.
PS. Hi, Nelson! :)
Hey hot stuff! Finally you're a blogger! I'm happy. Hope you're both doing great! Tell Nelson congratulations on passing the physical part! I can't even imagine what all that entails, but know I wouldn't be able to do half of it! bye for now!
NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! ;)
Post a Comment