BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ryan Ray

He's finally here!! Ryan Ray Sullivan was born April 13, 2010 at 4:59 am. He weighed 9 lb 1 oz and was 20 inches long. He had a rough start, and was flown out with respiratory problems (fluid in his lungs)...but after 3 days in the NICU (as the biggest baby there, i might add) he got to come home with mommy and daddy. We are so glad he is better and home. He is such a good baby...We are loving every second with our precious little man! Here are some pictures of our baby boy...


He always has his hands next to his face while he sleeps...so cute!

He LOVES his mittens!


Hope you enjoyed the pictures! I am sure there will be more to come!

2 comments:

Bec said...

Thanks for posting these (especially since I am the main one who checks your blog)! :) He is so, so cute. We're glad he's here too, though really- we wish he were HERE (if you know what I'm sayin'). I still can't get over how much he looks like both you AND Nelson. Strange. It's a good combo, though. He's super handsome! I can't wait to meet him "in real life" ... but for now, the pictures do a pretty good job. Thanks again. I love you. Now go SLEEP! ;)

hatch family said...

What a cutie! Congrats guys! You had a big boy, but he looks so small. Ive forgotten how small 9lbs still is. Keep up with the pics so we can see him grow!