Just a thank you to everyone who made my bridal shower so great! It was so much fun, and I loved every bit of it (well...pretty much every bit of it--I was kind of embarrassed). =)
P.S. This picture of me is terrible...but everyone else looks good, so it'll do. Sorry if I scared anyone. LOL. =)


4 comments:
I look like I'm wearing a potato sack! Is there a figure (even a full one?) underneath all that? Darn. And you're welcome. :) It was super fun! WE LOVE YOU!!!
well it looks like i ATE a sack full of potatoes...so feel better. =)
lol. You're funny. And fyi, that picture wasn't the most flattering. You really looked cute!
(Stupid technology... making us doubt our good looks. :)
So I'm feeling left out that 1. didn't know you had a new post and 2. no one sent me bridal shower pics to blog about....just because I'm in Mexico you racist people. (jk) It was a LOT of fun! and sorry if you were embarrassed...is that because I made you feel other men's legs???
Post a Comment