BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope you all had a wonderful day, filled with love. =)

5 comments:

Bec said...

Hooray for a new post! And Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! :) Where are all of the pictures ... since you now have a camera, you have no excuse you know! Anyway- I love you lots and hope you had a fun, wonderful day today. xo.

Bec said...

Okay... so I feel guilty about harrassing you when at least you posted! Forgive me. :) I love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tori! This is Karen orphey. Do you already have a photographer for your wedding? If not I would be happy to do it for you. If you'd like to see some of what I do you can check out my photography blog at treehousephotography.blogspot.com. Just let me know if you'd like me to help ya out! ttyl!

Anonymous said...

I charge $150 for the night, whatever pictures you want. I will put them on two seperate dvds for you, one just the pictures the other a slide show. We also backup all the pictures I take so if you lose your dvd I can make you another. Just let me know what you decide!
karen

Anonymous said...

No extra charge. I can edit your pictures however you like them. I'll do some editing on my own too so you can have choices. If you like a particular style, other than the black and white you already mentioned, let me know. You can also email me examples of what you want. My email is kareyk222@yahoo.com. Thanks!